After being promised they could get info on my husbands birthparents and told that they had a relationship with the hospital in which he was born they produced nothing.They charged me over $1000 I think it was $1400 and never produced 1 thing.

I was able without their help to petition the coutr and get the non-ID but nothing else.

They finally sent me a letter 3 years after the fact closing the file and telling me they did not expect to find anything.Save your money they will lie to you to get your cash then you will hear nothing!

Had an Experience with Omnitrace?

Comments

Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Thumbtack - Leads Review from Westlake Village, California Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more