OmniTrace Corp. will take you for your money.

I was born and adopted out of Riverside,California.I contacted OmniTrace to discuss my search options with them.

They called me several times per day..every day explaining how they could quickly find my birth mother, siblings, and birth father by 3 months easily. After I paid them $1300 via credit card, I heard nothing back from them. They did pull my birth name, moms maiden name, and fathers last name. I had to call them to find this information out.

Since then I have called them time and time again, with little to no response to my emails or phone messages. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Florida. They talk such a good game on the telephone, but cannot back up the things that are promised to us.

I truly hope that their company will be shut down in the very near future.Thanks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 21, 2015 #1067383

If I received my mother's maiden name and fathers surname, I'd be elated. Sorry the customer service wasn't better though.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Omnitrace. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Omnitrace.
Filing a new complaint about