I was born and adopted out of Riverside,California.I contacted OmniTrace to discuss my search options with them.
They called me several times per day..every day explaining how they could quickly find my birth mother, siblings, and birth father by 3 months easily. After I paid them $1300 via credit card, I heard nothing back from them. They did pull my birth name, moms maiden name, and fathers last name. I had to call them to find this information out.
Since then I have called them time and time again, with little to no response to my emails or phone messages. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Florida. They talk such a good game on the telephone, but cannot back up the things that are promised to us.
I truly hope that their company will be shut down in the very near future.Thanks
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Omnitrace Adoption Search
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."