I was born and adopted out of Riverside,California.I contacted OmniTrace to discuss my search options with them.

They called me several times per day..every day explaining how they could quickly find my birth mother, siblings, and birth father by 3 months easily. After I paid them $1300 via credit card, I heard nothing back from them. They did pull my birth name, moms maiden name, and fathers last name. I had to call them to find this information out.

Since then I have called them time and time again, with little to no response to my emails or phone messages. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Florida. They talk such a good game on the telephone, but cannot back up the things that are promised to us.

I truly hope that their company will be shut down in the very near future.Thanks

Had an Experience with Omnitrace?

Comments

If I received my mother's maiden name and fathers surname, I'd be elated. Sorry the customer service wasn't better though.

Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Dodgy experience with Youcaring website YouCaring "I was running in past fundraisers on Youcaring website and never have had bad experience.I was registered there with my email address. This time I decided to register at Youcaring..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more