Los Angeles, California

I was born and adopted out of Riverside,California.I contacted OmniTrace to discuss my search options with them.

They called me several times per day..every day explaining how they could quickly find my birth mother, siblings, and birth father by 3 months easily. After I paid them $1300 via credit card, I heard nothing back from them. They did pull my birth name, moms maiden name, and fathers last name. I had to call them to find this information out.

Since then I have called them time and time again, with little to no response to my emails or phone messages. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Florida. They talk such a good game on the telephone, but cannot back up the things that are promised to us.

I truly hope that their company will be shut down in the very near future.Thanks

Had an Experience with Omnitrace?

Comments

If I received my mother's maiden name and fathers surname, I'd be elated. Sorry the customer service wasn't better though.

Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Omnitrace - "Hi Mom" Omnitrace " Alas! I finally found my best friend! Omnitrace not only located my birth mother in record timing they also worked with my limited finances...." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more