I was born and adopted out of Riverside,California.I contacted OmniTrace to discuss my search options with them.
They called me several times per day..every day explaining how they could quickly find my birth mother, siblings, and birth father by 3 months easily. After I paid them $1300 via credit card, I heard nothing back from them. They did pull my birth name, moms maiden name, and fathers last name. I had to call them to find this information out.
Since then I have called them time and time again, with little to no response to my emails or phone messages. I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau of Southern Florida. They talk such a good game on the telephone, but cannot back up the things that are promised to us.
I truly hope that their company will be shut down in the very near future.Thanks
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Omnitrace Adoption Search
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."