1.1
Turnaround Time

3 years ago I contacted Omni trace to try to find my biological parents and listened to them when they were telling me about all their success stories. At the time I didn't think it was wrong, but when I was on the phone with them they pressured me into making a decision without talking to my wife and I went ahead and did since I had heard great things about them. Granted this was all on their website so I should have been skeptical. It cost me 1500 dollars to agree for them to find out about my biological parents.

I reached out to them 3 times during the 3 years that followed and each time it was something different about what they were supposedly doing and how hard it was to find information. Yesterday I got a letter in the mail basically saying how hard it is to find biological parents and how they couldn't find a thing out and they were not going to look anymore. The sad thing is I even had the last name to my biological mother and her age and where she was from and they still couldn't help.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and I think there are a lot better ways to go than use a company that can't get results.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Omnitrace. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Omnitrace to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, reliability and follow through. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Omnitrace and omnitrace birth family search for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Omnitrace?

Comments

Send it to me. I'll will find for free

Reply with your email.